AECF is recruiting a Consultant to review and update the existing AECF Procurement systems and procedures manual and develop improved processes in line with international best practices and incorporating comments emanating from recent due diligence missions conducted by third parties.
The successful Consultant is required to meet the following criteria:
• An Experienced (At least 10 years plus) Procurement team leader– ideally an expert for development institutions or not-for-profit organizations; s/he shall provide the overall guidance to the project.
• Solid demonstrated experience with Procurement policies and manual reviews. The consultant should have experience providing consulting services in the development of Procurement Manual and Design, Development of Computerized Procurement Management System for at least 5 development sector entities and across sub-Sahara Africa.
• Process expert/s – process expert/s with relevant experience in the study of the not-for-profit organization processes, process reengineering, institutional strengthening, vendor evaluation, program management, etc.
• Possess international experience, and strong familiarity with international sound market procurement practices and global trends preferably in private sector development, not-for-profit organizations and multi-donor funded institutions;
• Fluency in English; French is a plus.